Fashion Stylist. Personal Stylist. Style Coach.
Three different names for the same job that basically just involve reading magazines and going shopping, right?
I’m not saying that there’s no shopping or flicking through Vogue involved, but each of these roles has a unique set of objectives, different kind of clients and a different way of working with that client.
A Fashion Stylist works with celebrities, magazines, public people and companies to help them create “on trend” and “on brand” looks for editorials, events, TV shows, performances, and any public appearances. Her ideas are based on brand values, target market and business goals.
Personal Stylist / Image Consultant
A Personal Stylist or Image Consultant works with individuals (both celebrities and “everyday” people) and helps them to keep their look fresh, based on fashion trends. They will help with dressing for your body shape, finding colors that flatter you, and advise on makeup and hairstyles.
A Style Coach works with individuals who have the desire to refresh their style and their image not only on the outside but to also transform the way they feel about themselves. She helps her clients rebuild their self-image from the inside and bust through the limiting beliefs that are stopping them from becoming their best and most stylish self.
Besides redesigning their wardrobe, she also helps them to have a whole new approach to style and appearance, and change the way they dress, shop and feel for the rest of their life.
Style Coach MI is a Style Coach and Image Consultancy service. To find out more about me, take a look HERE.
7 things you need to know about working with your Style Coach
- I won’t create a super-fashionable look if that’s not “you”. Instead, I reveal your own unique and authentic style and build a wardrobe based on what suits YOU the most.
- I spend three to five sessions with working with you on your “style mindset” before we even get close to any stores.
- As we reveal more and more about the stories that are holding you back and your style intentions, you’ll start exploring your own style and begin to change the way you think about yourself. You’ll naturally start experimenting with new things by yourself. Not only will you try out new styles, cuts, colors, accessories, makeup and hairstyles, but you’ll also begin to enjoy the process even if you’ve never been interested in anything related to “fashion” before. This alone is going to change your entire life!
- During the sessions, we’ll do some fun exercises, and I’ll regularly challenge you to go out of your comfort zone.
- Working with me is like hiring a professional “best friend” who listens to you, wants only the best for you, is always honest with you, never judges you for your “flaws” or shortcomings, and gives her best advice without any hidden agenda. And let’s be honest – real-life best friends are rarely like that!
- Together, we will go through your wardrobe, ditch anything that’s not flattering or no longer “on brand”, and plan out what items you need to add.
- When we finally go shopping, I’ll make you try things that you’ve never liked in the past - yet you’ll instantly fall in love with them!
- I know I said 7 things, but something else you need to know about working with me is that I always give that little bit extra! While Personal Stylists will consider what suits you best based on your body shape or coloring, a Style Coach will help you build an image that’s in line with your personality, lifestyle and reveals your TRUE STYLE as opposed to “just” looking fashionable. In short - a Style Coach helps you to become the best version of yourself inside and out.
I know that working with a Style Coach can be a daunting prospect – and I know that you have loads more questions. So, why not book a complimentary Image Evaluation with me? You’ll find out exactly what it’s like to work with me and how my expertise can help to transform your wardrobe and your life.
Veronika Nemeth is a Style Coach & Image Consultant, based in Milan, Italy. She works with ambitious businesswomen and female entrepreneurs who have a desire to create a unique & authentic image that enhances both their professional & personal lives.
Veronika’s mission is to empower women to build wildly successful businesses & lives by creating a confident, authentic & stylish personal brand.
Do you want to upgrade your style and your life?
Download my free style guide and be ready to get visible!
Get my style tips & news straight into your inbox!
Are you ready to invest in yourself?
Book your complimentary Image Evaluation with me now - I can’t wait to speak with you!